Sometimes there actually is good news to report on the climate front. China and the US just issued a joint statement saying that they will collaborate to limit the effects of global warming. Furthermore, the US secretary of state John Kerry is urging the world to take action against climate change. Just a week earlier, the French and US presidents made a joint call for action on climate change. Apparently, there are still some politicians who are prepared to act based on the incontrovertible evidence available.
- Gastvortrag an der HSR: Myclimate-Geschäftsführer René Estermann November 8, 2017
- To bee or not to bee … October 18, 2017
- Moving to a new blog October 9, 2017
- Death by GDP May 26, 2017
- Wie stoppen wir die Klimaerwärmung? Eine Anleitung in 4 Schritten April 3, 2017